Sunday, February 15, 2015

Cosmo Skin Advanced Whitening and Nourishing Hand and Body Cream


Hello Dearies! Here is a quick review on Cosmo Skin's Hand and Body Cream which I finished recently. I made sure to use it consistently every night to see its effect on my skin and to test its effectiveness as well.


I bought this at Watsons for Php 149.00

Ingredients: Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Perfume, Marine Collagen, Arbutin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Methylparaben, Propylparaben

What It Claims: Formulated with Advanced Skin Whitening Technology for extra fair and radiant skin. Its Marine Collagen, Arbutin, and Vitamin C have 50 times anti-aging and whitening power.

How to Use: Apply liberally on the whole body. Use twice a day with Cosmo Skin Whitening Body Bar for best results.


It has a thick and milky texture and I had difficulty spreading it evenly on my arm

What I Like:
  • It's affordable at only Php 149.00 for a 200mL bottle
  • It is available in all Watson's stores
  • The scent is not overpowering and only leaves a subtle hint of green tea (reminds me of EA's Green Tea EDT, actually) minutes after application
  • One bottle can last for a month depending on how frequent and how much you apply. I use it every night and it lasted for a month.
  • It is non greasy and though hard to spread, it's quickly absorbed after a few minutes
  • Leaves my skin soft and smooth
  • I cannot attest as to its whitening effect since I am already fair to begin with, but I noticed that my skin looks radiant and glowing.

What I Don't Like:
  • It has no SPF
  • It's quite thick and hard to spread evenly on my skin  
  • It comes in only one size (200mL)

Verdict:

         I give it a rating of 4.25/5 because it is affordable and "hiyang" to my skin. But I haven't seen any significant whitening effect. I use it every night after taking a bath. However, what's important to me is it leaves my skin soft and smooth. I will definitely repurchase!!!


Disclaimer: This review is based on my experience and not a paid one. I bought the products with my own money and tried each product for at least a month before making a review. Everybodys skin is different. There are products that I love which might not work for some. Just take it with a grain of salt. To each his own.



No comments:

Post a Comment