Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Haircut at Ricky Reyes (Market, Market)

It's already summer and I can feel the scorching heat of the sun everytime I go out. Anyway, I had my  short hair trimmed two weeks ago by Chris of Ricky Reyes, Market, Market. I'll share with you my before and after photos and if you like it, then you'll know where to go and whom to look for.


This was cut in January in an inverted bob by the same hairstylist. However, I really have an ugly hairline at the nape so I have to have it trimmed every 3 weeks.

This is my haircut now. I don't really know exactly what this style is called. I just told him to trim my hair and I want to grow it out just like before.

I love that it's a wash and wear hairstyle and how it gives my hair its much needed volume. I will wait for a few weeks again before I go back for another trim. I will keep coming back until I reach my desired hair length. I paid Php 200 for this haircut and it's not bad considering how much I paid for other known salons that only gave me bad hair days. 

Do you  like it? Let me know what you think!







No comments:

Post a Comment