Monday, July 3, 2017

Farmstay Grape Stem Cell Whitening Ample

Hello dear readers! Here is another review from me, this time, from a Korean brand called Farmstay. I bought this product last May through BeautyMnl because of all the raves I have read over the internet and from fellow bloggers. I also want to lighten post inflammatory marks left by a recent bout with adult acne. 



My order was neatly packed and arrived the next day. I paid Php 690 plus the shipping fee.






                                                                                                                                                                               
How my right cheek looks like after a month of religiously using the ampoule. Some have lightened but some are still reddish.

The effects are gradual so consistency is key. I have more marks on my left cheek than on my right. I have yet to see the full whitening effect of the ampoule.

What It Claims: 

Due to highly-enriched texture, it softly applies on the skin and grape callus extract and whitening ingredient, Niacinamide, organizes the skin texture, provides an elastic and moisturising solution to manage the time of the skin ages and to make healthier skin.

Pros: 
  • You get more than what you pay for. The bottle is heavy and full and may last for three to four months with everyday use.
  • The bottle is a dark-colored glass with a matching glass dropper. This will prevent the contents from undergoing oxidation so as not to lose potency.
  • It has a milky and watery consistency and leaves the skin smooth and soft upon absorption.
  • It did not break me out.
  • The scent is mild and reminds me of fresh grapes. This is good for people who are sensitive to strong scents.
  • My skin looks bright when I wake up.
  • It can be used alone or in combination with a night cream for added effect.
  • I can use it under my eyes and on top of my lids and it doesn't sting.
Cons:
  • Effect is gradual so consistency is key. 
  • I only use this at night 'cause I observed that I get small whiteheads when I use this in the morning.
  • It is always out of stock. 
  • Available only in selected Ayala malls and online stores.

My Verdict: 

I give this a 4/5. I may repurchase when I run out of this but as of now, I am still on the hunt for a night cream or serum which is much more effective and works faster.

I will continue to finish the contents of my first bottle and will give an update. Ciao!


Update as of July 14, 2017:

As of today, I already finished my bottle of whitening ampoule until the last drop. It really helped in making my skin brighter upon waking up and also made the pimple marks appear lighter. But it also gave me whiteheads when used at daytime especially when I sweat a lot. However, if your main concerns are acne marks and dull skin, I can recommend this.It also works for the under eyes.




Disclaimer: This review is based on my experience and not a paid one. I bought the products with my own money and tried each product for at least a month before making a review. Everybodys skin is different. There are products that I love which might not work for some. Just take it with a grain of salt. To each his own.




1 comment:

  1. Is there any INCI ingredients list? Can you rewrite those ingredients or take a picture where they are written?

    ReplyDelete