Friday, July 14, 2017

K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo 24H Real Lasting Liquid Eyeliner in Brown Black


Are you a fan of eyeliners? If you're to ask me, I certainly am. I started applying eyeliners in high school which I borrowed from my Mom. I love it when I wake up the next day and there are still faint traces of black liner on my lashline making my usual boring eyes pop out in a natural way. That was way back in high school. But as an adult, I find it hard to stick to one eyeliner brand due to my sensitive eyes and oily eyelids. I have tried expensive and cheap ones but I am always disappointed. Not until a Japanese brand, K-Palette, was introduced in the Philippines. I have tried some of their products like the eyeliner pencil, mascara, and concealer but only one achieved a holy grail status, their lasting liquid eyeliner. So, without further ado, here's my review: 


I bought this in Watsons for Php 795.00.
Their new formulation now includes Panthenol, Japanese Green Gentian,and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1. 

Ingredients:

Water, Acrylates/ Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Ammonium Acrylates/Methylstyrene Styrene Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Soluble Collagen, Swertia Japonica Extract, Panthenol, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Beheneth-30, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Sorbitan Laurate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Sorbitan Trioleate, Sucrose Palmitate, Aminimethyl Propanol, Simethicone, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Tocopherol, Carbon Black, Iron Oxides, Titanium/Titanium Dioxide.


What It Claims:

  • Long keep formula. Tough against water, sebum, and sweat.
  • More pigmented color. Even more vivid than a permanent marker.
  • Fine brush for easy application.
  • Easy wash off. Washable with just warm water.


The fine brush tip makes application with fine lines easier.

I tried to rub it off with water, and it stayed put.
Two swipes give you a deep brown color, not as dark as I thought.


On my eyes:







The first picture shows my bare eyes. The second and third pictures show the eyeliner applied on my eyelids under different lighting conditions. However, the third picture more closely resembles the actual color of the eyeliner.


Pros:
  • The brown black color is the best color IMHO for daily use.
  • No smudge, no racoon eyes. Just well-defined lines.
  • The formula is good for sensitive eyes like mine.
  • I have oily eyelids and I don't use any primer or powder but the color stayed put all day.
  • It can easily be removed by soap and water.
  • Available in Watsons and Beauty Bar stores.

Cons:
  • It is much more expensive compared to other liquid liner brands. I bought this for Php 795.00.
  • People with unsteady hands might have a difficult time using this because of the fine tip.
  • It can dry easily if left uncovered for a long time.
  • The fine tipped brush can easily lose its shape if not properly covered.
  • If you are a fan of the winged-eyeliner, the winged-tip may not stay put if you accidentally rub it.

My Verdict:

I give this a 4/5. This eyeliner has achieved a holy grail status in my makeup stash. I could have given it a perfect 5 if not for the hefty price tag. I highly recommend it to fellow oil-skinned gals who want a natural daily cat's eye look without the fuss.


Disclaimer: This review is based on my experience and not a paid one. I bought the product with my own money and tried it firsthand before making a review. Everybodys skin is different. There are products that I love which might not work for some. Just take it with a grain of salt. To each his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment