Sunday, July 28, 2013

Revlon Grow Luscious Lashliner in Graphite

It's been awhile since my last post. I really had trouble retrieving my old blog account hence, my absence. Anyway, here is my two cents on one of my favorite eyeliners in the market, Revlon Grow Luscious LashLiner. 

What I Like:

It comes in three colors and has a soft wax-like consistency for smooth application. I picked the grayish black shade called graphite. It has been a real problem for me when it comes to choosing a smudge free eyeliner that won't leave my eyes looking like a panda at the end of the day. But this one, for its price, is a real steal. It smudges a bit and that makes it look like you applied a smokey eye makeup without much effort. 

What I Don't Like:

One thing I really hate about it, though, is that it breaks so easily when I try to sharpen it. It's like a clay that loses its shape and no matter how careful I am, I couldn't sharpen it without it breaking. And another thing, I don't think it really made a difference when it comes to my lash growth. 
Available in all Revlon outlets nationwide, this color is Graphite

How it looks when used on top of the upper lids and smudged
How it looks when used near the lash base on upper and lower lids

Verdict:

I give this a 4.0 out of 5. I really like the color especially when it fades off. I will repurchase and will try the other colors when it runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment