Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Wonder of Acetic Acid on Pimples

Hi there..I've been using this distilled white vinegar for years on my pimples and yet at this moment I can say that this is my holy grail. I've tried lots of pimple cures and treatments ranging from cheap to expensive ones but nothing comes close to the amazing power that vinegar could do to my face. I don't know what happened but I've been breaking out terribly since January and I don't know if this is hormonal or just because of the products that I used and tried. I've tried Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum, mixture of Clindamycin and toner, Dickinsons witch hazel, and a whole lot more. But to no avail. I've been depressed because I can't use makeup (loose powder, mineral,pressed) 'cause I'm allergic to talc so I can't hide all the pimples and the marks they left on my face. So last night, after cleansing my face, I applied vinegar on my whole face and neck and I let it dry. After that, I applied my own mixture of moisturizer Biokos/Loreal Night Cream (Have no negative reactions to any of these). Know what?? My pimples have dried and shrunk and my face is smooth and glowing! I really should't have spent so much on expensive brands when the only thing I need sits in the kitchen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment